The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stray Outcasts

The Strays... Cast aside... Are now one... THE OUTCASTS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tramatic Sasquatch incident...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubiconnn

The tramatic Sasquatch incident... Empty
PostSubject: The tramatic Sasquatch incident...   The tramatic Sasquatch incident... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Five years ago today in the dense forests of Chernarus, a traumatic event changed the course of my life forever. To this day, I find myself at night tossing and turning in bed with these memories torturing me. This is the story of that traumatic event that altered my life as I knew it.

Myself, Pvt. Zero and a few other fellow soldiers were on a casual patrol in the forest near Elektro in the South East side of the nation of Chernarus. It was a sunny summer afternoon and everything was going to plan. My mind was wandering as I walked through a meadow when suddenly enemy fire tore though the foliage and several rounds hit my fellow brother Zero. He was knocked unconscious immediately and we returned fire, now knowing where the hail of bullets came from. In the middle of the frenzy, a large hairy figure came through the bushes and grabbed Pvt. Zero and dragged him into the trees before my eyes. I screamed and began firing, but held back, afraid to hit and injure or kill my fellow comrade. As I ran began trailing them as fast as my legs would take me, I could not keep up the the immense haste that the hairy figure could obtain. I hear the screams of my brother as he is dragged deeper and deeper in the forest, pleading for his life. I ran and ran until my legs could no longer move and I had no sight of the captor. In the distance I hear the kids screams as he is violently penetrated by what I now know is the mighty Sasquatch. Several minutes later I hear him pleading for his life then suddenly... a single gunshot. The forest was silent for the remainder of the day, but the memory of our brother, Pvt. Zero will be with us forever...
Back to top Go down
Murksman

The tramatic Sasquatch incident... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tramatic Sasquatch incident...   The tramatic Sasquatch incident... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:56 pm

RIP

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down

The tramatic Sasquatch incident...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stray Outcasts :: The Stray :: General Discussion :: Your Backstory-
Jump to: