The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stray Outcasts

The Strays... Cast aside... Are now one... THE OUTCASTS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, herro!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murksman

Oh, herro! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, herro!   Oh, herro! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 pm

How's it going guys! My name is John, online name is Murksman. I'm the leader of Fire Team Alpha.

This is me! Smile
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I work for a company called CPR (Cell Phone Repair - [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and I'm currently living in Stockton, CA so we can open up a few new locations out here. Then I'll hopefully be able to open my own Franchise near Antioch, CA in the next year or so. I've been playing DayZ since you started with a revolver, and I'm hooked. The permadeath is what attracted me in the first place, as the only games I enjoy playing are permadeath (Counter Strike 1.6/Source, COD S&D, etc.). I'm completely against killing innocent players, I never shoot unless they're a bandit or they shoot at me first. I take fire fights very seriously and in my opinion, communication is key to winning. My group is open and accepting applications, so if you feel like being in a serious team, please apply!
Back to top Go down
Ledus

Oh, herro! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, herro!   Oh, herro! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 pm

When will you play with us again? ;(
Back to top Go down

Oh, herro!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stray Outcasts :: The Stray :: Introductions-
Jump to: