The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stray Outcasts

The Strays... Cast aside... Are now one... THE OUTCASTS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very small rocks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Very small rocks!

Very small rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Very small rocks!   Very small rocks! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm

You know me in game as dod, but my real... never mind, I've had 50 names online.

I am 41 years on, live in a perpetual ice age known in certain circles as, Wisconsin, sell life insurance to pay for my lavish lifestyle of hookers and blow, and will absolutely fuck you up playing pool or any of the other various indoor sports associated with bowling alleys and bars.

I have been playing video games since video games, and have been in several top league squads for a game called Day of Defeat. Before Online video games, or the internet, or even Compact Disks came around I competed in and won many local video game tournaments. I started online games when my friend hooked me on a game called Doom which he ran covertly (until his dad found out and became hooked too) on his dad's office network.

Aside from making a few bucks here and there hustling pool or cards I have been a cabinet maker, fire investigator/axe man, carpenter, painter, free-lance artist, gas station attendant, pool hall attendant, golf caddy, landscaper, window washer, flower deliverer, pizza deliverer, and deliverer.

My two favorite places on the planet are Las Vegas Nevada, and Tokyo, Nippon, and if I ever lived in either one of them prior to not too long ago, I would be dead within a year!

I have had a pretty laid back job for the past ten years, settled down, bought a house, and cut back to 3 girlfriends a month. I can pretty much play all the video games and pool I want, and once in a while I get out and see some of the world. Though lately I have been pretty busy with this house. I'm doing a whole shitload of remodeling, including a pool room/bar/arcade, bathrooms, windows, cabinets, trim, painting, etc. and the place looks like WWIII/a shithole! Ugh... Very Happy

Anyway, I got hooked up on this game a few months back by a guy I know, and spent a good month crawling away from zombies wondering if I would ever see a gun. But something about it kept me logging in, until I finally started running around and hooking up with short-term friends. So I looked around for a ventrilo or teamspeak to meet up with a crew, and found this one right away. And I have to say I have had an absolute blast playing with all of you for the past couple of weeks. I have found myself on until 5:00AM two or three times already, and 3:00AM almost every time! FUCK!!!

So it's good to meet all of you, and I look forward to more moments like the one Murksman and I had last night.

...talk about long moonlit walks on the beach, flowers behind the back, sweet nothings, and intense passionate EXPLOSIVELY BLOODY CRANIAL DISINTEGRATIONS! Our bromance blossomed in the wee hours of the Elektro morning. He was in the firehouse, and I was on a grassy knoll enjoying a can of sardines and a Mountain Dew on the park bench. When we were brought together by fate and a .50 caliber barrel just inching out of a bush.

It was magical.
Back to top Go down
Ledus

Very small rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very small rocks!   Very small rocks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 pm

i had no idea you are dod.

Are you sure VSR wasnt your son or something?
As far as i remember, VSR sounded like a kid
Back to top Go down
Very small rocks!

Very small rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very small rocks!   Very small rocks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm

You remember incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very small rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very small rocks!   Very small rocks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very small rocks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stray Outcasts :: The Stray :: Introductions-
Jump to: