The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stray Outcasts

The Strays... Cast aside... Are now one... THE OUTCASTS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veritas Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
veritas

Veritas Application Empty
PostSubject: Veritas Application   Veritas Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 am

Name: Joseph L

What position are you applying for? Dunno if you're talking about ranks here, I'm not really shooting for any rank. But for tasks, I'm pretty good at sniping, spotting, recon and scavenging. Aircraft experience is good enough but I excel more in flying A-10's, Harriers and F35's than helis.

Dayz Account(s): Veritas Aequitas, Slenderman & Lingid Sipat

Previous Clans: I've had clans in WoW before... For Arma 2, I've been a recruit of 15th MEU running ACE and ACRE mods, playing Fallujah/Takistan Insurgency and Domination gametypes

Do you know anyone in Stray Outcasts currently? Just met DoD and Lone Wolf

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed on your computer? Yes, also Mumble and Vent

If not, would you be willing to get both? Already got em.

Why did you choose Stray Outcasts? I'm looking for like-minded survivors. NOT into banditry. Would love to bandit-hunt, though.

Tell us about yourself! I'm an art director in a pretty considerable amount of hiatus :p. Chilling out with games like Arma 2, Vindictus (China), RaiderZ and Continent of the Ninth Seal. Always on the lookout for next-gen games. I've been playing Arma 2 way before DayZ came out. I've had the most awesome experience playing with a very organized group of ex-military servicemen in Arma 2 using @ACE and @ACRE mods. They were very organized and it was a very informative period in my Arma gaming. In DayZ, I've been lonewolfing and just doing scavenge runs. If I do get killed, I tend to hunt whoever killed me. Been successful doing that twice already.

Why should we accept you into the clan? I'm a team player and I guess I haven't done anything detrimental to any team that I join in. I'd go out of my way to help people. I might do something crazy at times but I'd say I do that on desperate situations.

Last edited by veritas on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murksman

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Application   Veritas Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:32 am

veritas wrote:
I'm looking for like-minded survivors. NOT into banditry. Would love to bandit-hunt, though.

My type of guy! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
veritas

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Application   Veritas Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Murksman wrote:
veritas wrote:
I'm looking for like-minded survivors. NOT into banditry. Would love to bandit-hunt, though.

My type of guy! Welcome! Very Happy

Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Admin
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Sounds Great   Veritas Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

I Agree With Murksman!
Back to top Go down
https://the-stray.forumotion.com
jtreiman (banned)

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Application   Veritas Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Get on Our TS. 67.84.250.232 Have a nice day. ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veritas Application   Veritas Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veritas Application
Page 1 of 1