The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Welcome to the Outcasts Brother or Sister.....
The Stray Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stray Outcasts

The Strays... Cast aside... Are now one... THE OUTCASTS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Survivor: The CHEEKY Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHEEKY

CHEEKY

The Survivor: The CHEEKY Story  Empty
PostSubject: The Survivor: The CHEEKY Story    The Survivor: The CHEEKY Story  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Lost.

Left alone in the backwoods of Cherno after a Joint Ops mission to rescue the American ambassador fell through. Whatever the hell happened was a mystery to me, everything fell to shit and most of my squad was missing. The ambassador was dead when we got there. torn apart like some gutted animal. The noises outside were like something out of a George A. Romero movie. Screams and Shrugs filled the streets and we had nowhere to go but to the roof. There were thousands, people crowding and killing around the embassy. The only way down was to jump to a nearby hut's roof then climb down. To make the jump i removed all heavy equipment leaving me with only a small pack, a bandage, a flashlight, and some pain killers.

i made the jump just barely and climbed down the ladder. From there i made my way to the shore where i could follow the coast. After a while i ran into a group of those people like the ones from the embassy. Agressive and sprinting they charged me. I had to make a run to the forrested area just north of my current location. When i lost them, i continued through the woods looking for a way out. Just then a shot flew by my head so i hit the ground. Someone shouted to see if i was still alive. He asked if i was bitten and told me to stand. After telling him about what happened and how i wasn`t bitten he explained the outbreak.
It was a viral infection spread through The blood stream. Within hours the whole area was infected leaving only a lucky few alive. He described a camp of survivors in the north west and how they had food and shelter. Just as he was handing me a map of the area he was shot and killed by a man in a mask with an AS50 rifle with NATO rounds. I ran without looking till i hit a clearing, then moved to a nearby treeline.

Then i found it... a lonely can of Frank & Beans. i picked it up and dropped it gently into my backpack
Back to top Go down

The Survivor: The CHEEKY Story
Page 1 of 1